Philadelphia PA | 2005 | Completed
Congregation Rodeph Shalom is the last of Philadelphia’s great Broad Street synagogues. Completed in 1929, with the aging of the building and the evolving needs of the congregation in mind, BWA, a team of specialists and several Rodeph Shalom committees worked together to study the entire facility, assess the import of anticipated growth and change, define goals and priorities and, ultimately, reconceptualize how the complex will work. The resulting master plan set forth a strategy for phased implementation over several years.
Photo credit: BWA Architecture + Planning